Skyline Property Owners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Willam R. Whitehead, passed away July 15, 2009

3 posters

Go down

Willam R. Whitehead, passed away July 15, 2009 Empty Willam R. Whitehead, passed away July 15, 2009

Post  Whiteheads Fri 17 Jul 2009, 12:29 pm

Some of you may remember Bill Whitehead as a long time property owner at Gooseberry.
As family, we would like to share his obituary with you and thank you for your friendship.

William Robert Whitehead, age 86, died July 15, 2009 in Orem, Utah surrounded by loving family.

Born March 15, 1923 in St. George, Utah to William Arthur Whitehead and Clara Myrtle Watson. Married Melbadeane Johnson on Sept 3, 1946 in the Idaho Falls LDS Temple.

Pilot during WW II. Graduated from University of Utah with a BS in Mechanical Engineering. Worked for Sperry/UNISYS most of his career. He served in many leadership positions in the LDS Church and enjoyed serving in the St. George Temple.

Proceeded in death by his sweetheart, Melbadeane. He is survived by three sisters, Melissa Whitehead, MonaRae Nielsen (Bennett), Pat Cobia (David); two sons and a daughter: W. Robert Whitehead (wife Linda) of Sandy; James Dale Whitehead (wife Kathy) of Salt Lake City; Susan Lambson (husband Robert William Lambson) of Pleasant Grove; 17 grandchildren and 11 great-grandchildren.

Funeral services will be in Salt Lake City, Tuesday, July 21 at 11:00, in the East Millcreek Chapel, 2701 Evergreen Ave. Friends may visit one hour prior to the service. Interment will be at the Wasatch Lawn Cemetery.

His children, Robert, Jim and Susan.

Whiteheads

Back to top Go down

Willam R. Whitehead, passed away July 15, 2009 Empty Re: Willam R. Whitehead, passed away July 15, 2009

Post  nielsen106 Sat 18 Jul 2009, 1:33 pm

Though I never had the opportunity to meet Bill, I was able to learn of the service he provided to the Skyline Property Owners Association. He was a key contributor to the formation of the association and provided exemplary leadership and service. It should be our goal as an association to maintain his vision of our mountain community. My condolences to his passing, he will be missed as a member of the association and his presence on the mountain. --Mike Nielsen

nielsen106

Back to top Go down

Willam R. Whitehead, passed away July 15, 2009 Empty Re: Willam R. Whitehead, passed away July 15, 2009

Post  serena07 Thu 15 Oct 2009, 1:05 am

Sorry for death of Willam R.Whitehead ! He was very very good person and quite cooperative. I pay my condolences to his familty. May God bless his family and keep him in peace. sample sympathy messages

serena07

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down